[blindkid] Spanish Braille books for kids

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Fri Jan 9 14:40:24 UTC 2015

Thank you for that information.  I can think of a possible
explanation.  Many years ago we used to say we had grade 1 and grade 2
braille instead of uncontracted and contracted braille.  There is also
grade 3 braille which is braille shorthand.  People learned grade 3
braille for notetaking and writing information for themselves.  I am
not sure you can even get the books to learn grade 3 braille now.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053