[blindkid] Hot Glove for cooking

IftheShew Fits barnesraiser at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 21:13:44 UTC 2015

I just read some reviews on Amazon about these gloves (or very similar
ones). One reviewer made an interesting point: If the gloves come in
contact with hot liquid it soaks through and burns quickly. A  better
choice is a silicone glove which is impervious to water. They're easier to
clean and cheaper,too.

http://www.amazon.com/KitchCo-Silicone-Resistant-Cooking-Gloves/dp/B00L2JQACA/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1421010634&sr=8-11&keywords=silicone+gloves

Just some thoughts!

:) Carolynn