[blindkid] Hadley UEB course

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Fri Jan 16 21:51:29 UTC 2015

Good afternoon.  I received my course material for Unified English
Braille today so I will begin learning about the changes to the
braille code. I have changed my Braillenote so everything is in UEB
but learning to write braille without the contractions I know and love
will definitely be my challenge.  If anyone else is working on the
course from Hadley please let me know and, maybe, we can communicate
as we go through the course.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053