[blindkid] Estrella's Quinceanera

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Thu Jan 22 07:56:50 UTC 2015

Arielle's comments on this list remind me of the customs of Hispanic people
around the world, so I want to recommend a book to your blind kids out
there, Estrella's Quinceanerra, about Estrella Alvarez, a teenager torn
between having a Quinceanerra (15th birthday party,) or a sweet 16 (dies y
ceis) party.  This book is a must-read!

Anyone should pick this book up by Malin Alegria at your cooperating
network NLS-affiliated library.

Eric
..

Happy New Year from Eric in Los Angeles.  Here's hoping that today, and
everyday, you are a winner.  Eric on Facebook:, eric at pmpmail.com.  Live in
harmony and try to be good to each other!