[blindkid] FW: [Pibe-division] Seedlings Braille Books for Children Looking for Holiday Artwork

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 16:13:45 UTC 2015

From: Pibe-division [mailto:pibe-division-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Seedlings Community Outreach via Pibe-division
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2015 12:07 PM
Cc: Seedlings Community Outreach
Subject: [Pibe-division] Seedlings Braille Books for Children Looking for Holiday Artwork

For the last two years Seedlings Braille Books for Children has offered a print-and-braille holiday card featuring a holiday picture made by a student with a visual impairment. We would love to again have the opportunity to make a card available made by one of  “our kids.”

The artwork can be drawn or tactile; pasted to felt, cardboard, or other backing. If you, or someone you know (up to age 18), would be interested in submitting artwork for consideration please call Pat at 800-777-8552 x 301. Artwork needs to be mailed by August 15, 2015 (along with the child’s name and age) to Seedlings, 14151 Farmington Road, Livonia, MI 48154.

A committee will select the picture to use on the 2015 card. Note: The first name, city, state and age of the person with the winning entry will be included on the printed cards.

Community Outreach

Seedlings Braille Books for Children

734.427.8552

www.seedlings.org