[blindkid] Tween Room

Penny Duffy pennyduffy at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 13:11:32 UTC 2015

My name is Penny Duffy. I have the pleasure of hosting the Tween Room (ages
11-14) at Convention this year. I would like to welcome all Tweens to stop
by the room and meet other kids from around the country. This will give you
the opportunity to make new friends or catch up with old friends. We will
have cards, games, and snacks for you to enjoy. I don't know what room the
activities will be held in yet, but you will be able to call or text me at
the Convention to get that info.  My cell number is 603-892-6355. (Please
feel free to text me to) The room will be open during the following times:
Monday, July 6, 11 am - 12:30 pm.  Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, July 8,
9, 10, 12:15 - 1:45.  You are welcome to bring your lunch and eat in the
room.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone at Convention!

Penny