[blindkid] Blind children making good health decisions, along with parents

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Mon May 11 06:59:46 UTC 2015

Carol, thanks for the gentle reminder.  Alison, I learnned all about
healthy and unhealthy foods through the Children's Better Health Institute,
in Indianapolis, IN.  I was required to take health classes all through my
schooling.  I leared about myths in eating and "good health decisions."  I
would say that as someone blind myself, I have valued things like backing
away from alcohol in large volumes, never to smoke, and cut back on sugar.

So Alison, some blind people don't get all the info, but it's out there.

As a child, I decide   what was appropriate for me to eat, and so did my
mom.  But any school who does that to a child, blind or sighted, needs to
be sued!

Eric Calhoun
..

Eric from Los Angeles reminds you to remember to try to be good to each
other.  eric at pmpmail.com; also on Facebook.