[blindkid] Blind children making good health decisions, along with parents

Mark Feliz mafeliz0641 at gmail.com
Mon May 11 23:06:20 UTC 2015

I believe Allison's original question referenced how blind children
access good, sound, nutritional information. The discussions on the
suggested websites are relevant to her questions and may be helpful
for parents to utilize as a tool both within their homes and to
suggest to their child's teacher during school appropriate activities.
I am only interested in resources only.
Mark Feliz