[blindkid] Contacts in Sunnyvale, CA

Doreen Frappier dcfrappier at yahoo.com
Wed May 20 06:36:11 UTC 2015

Hi,
I have a legally blind son  (just turned 21) who has procured an internship at Google in Mountainview for the summer.  He is moving to Sunnyvale, CA from Columbia, MO on Saturday.  This will be a huge adjustment for him, but he has lived in dorms at college.  Does anyone know of a contact person who might be able to help him if needed?  He is pretty self-sufficient and will be with other roommates, but I still would like the reassurance of knowing of a contact if he needs help with something.

Thanks,
Doreen
(Worried mom)