[blindkid] Incorporating braille at home

Roanna Bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Wed May 20 17:07:29 UTC 2015

Dear Blkid List Members,

I'd like to pick up on the post that I made last week about
incorporating the expanded core curriculum into our lives at
home.  How have you worked to incorporate braille into the lives
of your children at home? My mom has placed velcro labels on our
microwave at home.  I have been heating my own food up ever since
then and I enjoy doing it.  I have lots of braille books at home
that I read during my liesure time.  I look forward to hearing
your thoughts on this topic.