[blindkid] Incorporating braille at home

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Thu May 21 13:48:04 UTC 2015

It was for a child and your ideas are excellent.  Some of us adults
also explained how we use braille and the expanded core curriculum in
our homes.  We hope parents using braille in the home will lead to
your children using braille in their home as adults.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053