[blindkid] Incorporating Mobility and Cane Travel at Home

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Thu May 28 20:06:11 UTC 2015

I probably would have gone through the teen anxt but I hope it would
have ended ong before I received my first dog at 32.  I prefer a dog
over a cane because I don't get all of the information from the dog I
get from a cane and I don't want all of that information.  Having said
that, you need very good orientation and mobility skills to work well
with a dog.