[blindkid] Braille Books

Debby B bwbddl at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 11 22:37:01 UTC 2015

We have the following Braille books available. Please send me a private email with your address if interested.Little Town on the Prairie, 2 vol hardbackLittle House in the Big Woods, 3 volRamona Quimby, Age 8Nancy Drew, Secret of the Old Clock, 2 volAsking About Sex and Growing Up, 2 vol39 Clues Book 5, The Black Circle, 2 vol39 Clues Book 4, Beyond the Grave, 2 vol Thanks,
Debby
bwbddl at yahoo.com

~"Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can read."~Mark Twain