[blindkid] It's that time of year again!

Traci W traci.mwd at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 14:23:58 UTC 2015

My kids are 9 and 11 and I bought them a goalball and a soccer ball with
bells, they love sports. They also love mostly pretend play, they have a
lab (in the bathroom) with a cart full of all their flasks, etc. , they
also play doctor alot and use action figures as their patients, they have a
3' foot superman, so he makes a good patient - ha! and they also play
classroom, but not as much as they used too.  As far as "toys" goes, they
don't get much toys anymore, just items for their room or pretend play
items.  I try to be sure they have something to actually *play* on
Christmas day and that is the hardest part.  :(  My son is easy, since he
loves action figures, but my daughter is the hardest.

Good luck!
Traci

--
Traci Wilkerson