[blindkid] New internationalized game for blind and VI toddlers

Eleanor Robinson erobin8725 at aol.com
Sat Nov 14 20:17:14 UTC 2015

If you know anyone looking for a game for toddlers, we have just released an
international version of our "Here comes the Duck game" for blind, VI or sighted 1 to 3 year olds.
The game speaks in Spanish, English, French, or Chinese.

The child hits any key. The computer speaks the animal's name and makes
the animal's sound, for example: dog, bark, bark, dog.
The child hits any key again.
 Each time, the computer speaks the name and sound of another animal.
Suddenly the Duck appears, making loud quacks, and all the animals run away.

The game is a cause and effect game introducing a young child to pushing buttons
on a computer keyboard and having something happening.  The duck's appearance is
random like a jack-in-the-box.  The animal noises are fun.

The game runs on Windows. You can get Here Comes the Duck!
from 7-128 Software at www.7128.com.

Eleanor Robinson
7-128 Software