[blindkid] Blind Parents of Blind Children

Carol Castellano carol.joyce.castellano at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 19:18:00 UTC 2015

Hi Linda,

The National Organization of Parents of Blind Children has this listserv,
blindkid, as well as a FB page.  If you search for our name, you should
find us without a problem.

The NFB also has a Blind Parents Committee which is chaired by Debbie
Stein.  They meet at our national convention in the summer.

Best wishes,
Carol

Carol Castellano
Parents of Blind Children-NJ