[blindkid] Middle schoolers

Traci W traci.mwd at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 18:50:12 UTC 2015

I appreciate everyone's feedback!  I will definitely be changing her IEP
services and making my expectations clear if she comes over to the middle
school I am at.  It will be a little tough, at least the TVI I work under
is not my boss, but I still have to work with her, in the same space, EVERY
day.  :)  I just want to keep TVI instruction to technology and braille
instruction as needed, not academic support, which she really shouldn't
need, she is a smart girl, if they would just leave her alone and let her
do her own work.  If I can get her into another school, I know I will be
happier with the level of services, more itinerant style and a braillist
should be provided due to her volume of work.

My plan is coming together and I appreciate everyone's input!

Thanks again,
Traci

--
Traci Wilkerson