[blindkid] Middle schoolers

Sarah Thomas seacknit at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 22:32:19 UTC 2015

I think it is the implementation that seems like a nightmare.  David learned UEB math in a couple of months at the high school level and he is definitely not a math loving guy.  He says it is also easier to translate back and forth from print to braille. Hopefully this will increase the availability of math texts for kids.

That said, I really hope that the states are able to choose one or the other.  Hard to believe that a division like what is developing now could be considered acceptable.

Sally Thomas