[blindkid] Why braille for people with low vision

Traci W traci.mwd at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 14:32:21 UTC 2015

I work in a middle school with 2 low vision kids, one of these should have
been put on braille, I really feel for her and I don't understand why she
wasn't taught braille.  Her dad is blind from the same condition, they were
originally at a school for the blind and moved to our state for better
services...  when you know a child has a degenerative condition, it is just
heartless and thoughtless to me, to not teach them braille.

Traci

--
Traci Wilkerson
Cell – 919-971-6526