[blindkid] Safety glasses

Jody Ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 17:39:51 UTC 2015

I just did a quick search and I think the book is actually titled biography of the blind.

Another excellent book is blind justice the story of Jacoby's Tenbroeck. But my favorite that I read recently is almost like a song the biography of Ronnie Milsap. I also recommend the biography of Jacob Vallotton the blind doctor from the 1800s

JODY 🐺
thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes."  DOCTOR WHO (Tom Baker)