[blindkid] LOL Squared Braille Readers are Leaders: questions

Jamie Allison goalgirl at bellsouth.net
Sat Oct 31 14:12:57 UTC 2015

I am interested to know if only children in these two states are allowed to participate. When I tried to view the web site, it wasn't working.
I chair a committee for a school-specific contest at the school for the blind in SC. Since there has been a lapse in the BRAL contests, we have started one at the school very similar. However, I am always on the lookout for other ways the students can improve their reading and comparing the structure of our contest to others so that if something works better, we can adjust.  Jamie Allison
National Federation of the Blindof South Carolina - President, Cherokee Chapter
Lead Instructor, NFB BELL in SC
The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back. To make a donation to the National Federation of the Blind Imagination Fund campaign, please visit www.nfb.org/ImaginingOurFuture.