[blindkid] On Behalf Of Someone Who Called In

Lisa Rodriguez lisaerikty4 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 17 16:11:26 UTC 2016

Hello, I am a sighted parent of three visually impaired children. She needs to take her granddaughter to pediatric ophthalmology at Riley Hospital, if the child is on Medicaid they do provide transportation, you just have to set it up in advance. if you need any help with this family I am more than willing to try and help. I live in Indianapolis but I could try and help over the phone. Thanks Lisa Wright

Sent from my iPhone