[blindkid] .brf file & Music braille

Traci W traci.mwd at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 17:36:57 UTC 2016

Hello!  I'm just at the very beginning of figuring out music braille.  My
child will start band next year in middle and I can find the book I need on
NLS in braille - but I have no idea what to do with it now that I have it.

I am a braillist (in the middle she will attend), and we use Duxbury, I
haven't figured out how to open it to make the braille correct.  It isn't
capitalizing anything, names, etc. so that seems odd.

Does anyone have any experience opening a .brf file and getting it open in
Duxbury correctly?

Thank you!
Traci