[blindkid] Ipad vs iphone

Jody Ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 12:12:11 UTC 2016

Has your daughter tried an iPad? I do everything on my iPhone and I was also curious about using an iPad. When I actually tried one I found it it was too large to work comfortably with. I would prefer doing everything on my iPhone and I have abandoned any desire for an iPad.

JODY 🐺
thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes."  DOCTOR WHO (Tom Baker)