[blindkid] Equipment

Mikayla Gephart mikgephart at icloud.com
Thu Mar 3 01:27:55 UTC 2016

Amber,
I am a blind high school student who wants to be a teacher of the visually impaired. Does your daughter have her own laptop? I have a Mac Air with Voiceover  which my family bought me. My school wanted me to use Windows computers, but we thought Voiceover would be better for me after talking to some people on the National Association of Blind Students mailing list. Is she allowed to bring the school's equipment home? After I signed a form, I was allowed to bring it home.

Sent from my iPad