[blindkid] Do I need to keep old schoolwork?

Steve Hyndman hyndman at cableone.net
Wed May 25 15:47:14 UTC 2016

Roanna, this is a question I often have. Because we are still trying to figure out how to convert his Braille work to print (so I can read what it says), we have stacks of Brailled papers. I'd like to keep - for Caleb's Memory Box - any "special" pieces of writing, but I'm still trying to figure out how to know which ones to keep?!?
Thanks for letting me jump into this conversation!
Cynda Hyndman

Sent from my iPhone