[blindkid] Do I need to keep old schoolwork?

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Wed May 25 19:40:16 UTC 2016

Hi, Steve,

BrailleNote files can easily be saved to a thumb drive or SD card. To read
them on a computer, first translate the Braille file to a textfile or Doc
file. Instructions for translating from one file type to another can be
found in the manual that is built into the BrailleNote. You can go almost
entirely paperless!

Debbie