[blindkid] Dancing Dots Participating in Annual Pennsylvania PaTTAN Assistive Technology (AT) EXPO: Nov. 8, 9 and 10

BillList1 billlist1 at verizon.net
Wed Nov 2 13:17:44 UTC 2016

We invite you to attend to check out our own latest accessible music
technology and braille products.

Tuesday, Nov. 8, Valley Forge
Wednesday, Nov. 9, Harrisburg
Thursday, Nov. 10, Pittsburgh

Details at:
http://www.pattan.net/category/Training/Calendar/event/event.html?id=4c085b6
2-df7a-4d9a-bc86-b2d07dbfc3f6

The PaTTAN Assistive Technology (AT) Expo is a rich learning opportunity for
educators, families, service providers, and students with disabilities. It
combines the hands-on interaction of an exhibit hall with the deeper
learning opportunities of educational presentations. On the exhibit floor,
participants can explore the features of a broad range of AT devices,
software and applications, including products for augmentative/alternative
communication (AAC), alternative computer access, and tools for supporting
reading and writing at all levels. Exhibitors also include agencies that
support AT for PA students and families. Presentations include sessions that
highlight use of products as well as informative sessions that explore AT
from various perspectives. PaTTAN and Intermediate Unit AT consultants are
on hand throughout the day to answer questions and provide insight into AT
products and features.