[blindkid] Cell phone for my teen

Christine Chaikin of Insightful Publications insightfulpub at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 19:42:52 UTC 2016

Hi Julie,

The I phone has accessibility built right into it.  It has talking software
on it called Voice Over.  If you are looking at getting the Samsung that
also has accessibility built into it as well.  On that one the name of the
talking software is called Talk Back.  Also the I phone has the zoom feature
built right into it as well.  I am not sure but, I think that the Samsung
also has the zoom feature built  into it as well.  Now if you are looking at
getting a cell phone with a big screen I would suggest getting the I phone 6
plus.  Again this is just a suggestion.

I hope that the above information helps.

Thank you for your time regarding this matter.

Christine Chaikin
President and CEO
PO Box 390295 Keauhou, HI. 96739-0295
Office: (808) 747-1006 Email: insightfulpub at gmail.com