[blindkid] Cell phone for my teen

Jody Ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 00:24:06 UTC 2016

I have an I phone six that I use with voiceover. You might say I'm an iPhone junkie with over 300 apps. There are apps for identifying money, reading barcodes, scanning print and converting it to text, Wordprocessing and games. There is even an app that you can take a picture of something and it will identify it for you. Probably the most valuable app is Siri and the GPS apps. I will just tell Siri where I want to go and I will get directions on how to go there with walking directions.

JODY

thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

50 Years of STAR TREK

"Live Long and Prosper."