[blindkid] Apps that cost money

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Wed Sep 7 16:13:19 UTC 2016

I would consider the following apps: KNFB Reader allows your daughter to
scan and read documents and costs $99.00. I would also purchase Voice Dream
Reader, most blind adults prefer it over Read2go becuase you can purchase
additional voices and read books from other sources. A You can check out
Applevis to see different apps that your daughter may enjoy and learn about
their accessibility. If she attends a local NFB meeting or is involved in
NABS (National Association of Blind Students) she can talk with other blind
people to see what apps they like. We love to talk about our iPhone apps.
HTH

On Tue, Sep 6, 2016 at 5:29 PM, Amber Hall via blindkid <blindkid at nfbnet.org

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA