[blindkid] Apps that cost money

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 05:29:47 UTC 2016

Amber:

I am a blind teenager who uses my iPhone daily. So, I would love to answer
any questions you might have. However, it's not clear to me what sort of
apps you are looking for. Are you looking for apps which are specifically
related to accessibility? Education? Productivity? Organization? If I have
some specifics, I could probably give you a few recommendations.

Thanks,

Chris