[blindkid] Audiobooks

Rene Harrell rjharrell at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 01:51:24 UTC 2017

We have an audible account. I was hesitant about it at first but it really
has been worth it. They have a deal once you get the first credit for 15
dollars a month that you can buy 3 extra credits at a time for 33 dollars,
so it brings books down to 21 dollars a book. I realize that still adds up,
but between the library and other sources. It has turned out to be totally
worth it as a source of books for my kids.

--
" I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up
where I needed to be."