[blindkid] NOPBC President Needs Your Help!

Kim Cunningham kim at gulfimagesphoto.com
Fri Apr 28 17:05:20 UTC 2017

  Hello families of blind and low visionstudents! I am working with the National Federation of the Blind on the investigationof reported accessibility barriers on Thinkmap websites (like Vocabulary.com,VisualThesaurus.com) and Encyclopedia Britannica websites (like school.eb.com,britannicalearn.com). Please let me know if your child, or parents themselves areencountering any accessibility issues in school, public libraries, or otherwisewith either of these websites. Please email me (kim at tpobc.org)with your name and contact information.Thank you in advance for your time and help!Sincerely,Kim CunninghamPresident, NOPBCkim at tpobc.org