[blindkid] The Blind Teaching the Blind; Kitchen Advice Wanted

roanna bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 14:16:46 UTC 2017

Hi Linda thanks for your message.  Last week I had the awesome
opportunity to volunteer at the 2017 East Florida Braille
Challenge.  One of my first tasks of the day was to put ice into
a cooler full of cokes that were for the scorekeepers who were
scoring the tests taken by the students.  I also had the chance
to wear food service gloves that were a little big for my hands.
My tip would be to buy an induction cooktop for your daughters.
The pan does not get hot when you put it on the surface.