[blindkid] The Blind Teaching the Blind; Kitchen Advice Wanted

Melissa R Green lissa1531 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 23:21:53 UTC 2017

There are these books one set is called cooking without looking, and the
other set is called cooking with feeling.
I wish I could find them again.  Especially the cooking without looking.
Those pasta pots are sold on independent living aids, and probably in some
mainstream stores as well.  I also love the long oven mits.

Have a Blessed day.
Melissa R. Green And Pj