[blindkid] Quick Survey

Himanshu Neema hn.nopbc at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 00:17:40 UTC 2017

For your benefit, I created a shortened (temporary) URL which redirects to the main survey URL:

http://bit.ly/2jteLdJ

Thanks,
Himanshu

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 13, 2017, at 5:44 PM, Heather Field via blindkid <blindkid at nfbnet.org> wrote:

      Just copy both lines and dump them into a notepad document. Delete the space, copy the now very long link to the clipboard and then paste it into the address bar of your browser. I will work.
Best
Heather

-----Original Message----- From: marianne via blindkid