[blindkid] Websites for used technology

Bill Dengler codeofdusk at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 05:15:56 UTC 2017

Check Ebay and Blind Bargains. You can often find good deals on the former if you’re willing to ask questions, do some digging, and participate in auctions. Often sellers not familiar with blindness tech don’t know what they have and sell things at a significant markdown, but often can’t test what they’re selling you.

Bill