[blindkid] Request for Break-Out Session Leaders

Haley Dare haley.dare at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 7 15:43:45 UTC 2017

Thank you for the reminder, Lydia.  I am aware of the need to keep break-out sessions out of the way so that parents (and I) can attend the general sessions.  I also have already been in touch with J.J.   May I put you down to lead a session on Homeschool Blind Children, then?  Any specific time that you prefer?  h