[blindkid] Get 8 new braille & print picture books!

Seedlings Community Outreach seedlink7 at ameritech.net
Wed Jun 28 15:23:06 UTC 2017

Seedlings Braille Books for Children has eight NEW picture books available in print and braille! Two are in uncontracted UEB: Animal Friends and Frozen: Anna's Best Friends. Six are in contracted UEB: Biscuit's Pet & Play Bedtime, Five Stinky Socks, My First Mother Goose, Paw Patrol: Rubble to the Rescue, Spot Loves Bedtime and The World of Sharks.
Prices range from just $4 to $8! Order today at http://www.seedlings.org/order.phpFor more information about the books, go to http://www.seedlings.org/whatsnew.phpSeedlings now offers more than 150 print-and-braille picture books for ages 0-5, all at our low, low prices. To see the complete selection, go to http://www.seedlings.org/order.php Karen S. Smith
Community Outreach Manager
Seedlings Braille Books for Children734-427-8552 x 301www.seedlings.orgFollow us on Facebook and Twitter (@SeedlingsBrlBks)!
See Seedlings on TV: http://www.wxyz.com/news/person-of-the-week/the-founder-of-seedlings-braile-books-for-children-helping-blind-children-all-over-the-globe