[blindkid] Convention

Penny Duffy pennyduffy at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 14:24:33 UTC 2017

We will be starting about 9am on the July 10th.   There will be an all day
parent seminar with family hospitality (that will be pizza) and that is
including in the NOPBC registration.)  The second day is the style show and
cane walk.  Third day is the braille book fair and the annual meeting of
the NOPBC 4th day that evening we have some more workshops   Then all
around it is the NFB convention.  with the exhibit hall, meeting and the
big general session.    Please feel free to ask any questions.    I will
make sure that as we have it is shared here.

There are some really exciting things this year.   We hope to share soon.