[blindkid] Requesting Participation in a Research Study

MI SO KWAK misokwak at ucla.edu
Mon May 1 07:02:10 UTC 2017

Hello,
I am Miso Kwak, a senior at University of California, Los Angeles.
As a senior capstone project for Disability Studies minor, I am
currently conducting a research on the relationship between
accessibility of music education and self-esteem of blind/visually
impaired students enrolled in middle school and high school.
Participation in the research consists of answering an online survey
which includes mostly multiple choice questions and a few short-answer
questions, and should take approximately 10 minutes to complete. If
you are a blind/visually impaired student currently enrolled in middle
school or high school, please consider participating in this study. If
you know someone who meet this criteria, I would greatly appreciate if
you could forward this email so they can participate. Please note that
those who are not enrolled in music classes are also eligible to
participate.
You may access the survey here:
https://goo.gl/forms/tsXj07Tr52DpZm3c2

Please complete the survey by May 10 2017.

If you have any questions about the study, please do not hesitate to
contact me or my faculty advisor using the contact information below.

Miso Kwak, principle investigator: misokwak at ucla.edu
Dr. Lily Chen-Hafteck, faculty advisor: lhafteck at ucla.edu

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Miso Kwak

--
Miso Kwak
University of California, Los Angeles | 2017