[blindkid] Accessibility Issues

Kim Cunningham kim at gulfimagesphoto.com
Wed May 3 13:05:14 UTC 2017

Reposting! Still looking for families who have encountered accessibility issues! Please help!

Hello families of blind and low vision students! I am working with the National Federation of the Blind on the investigation of reported accessibility barriers on Thinkmap websites (like Vocabulary.com, VisualThesaurus.com) and Encyclopedia Britannica websites (like school.eb.com, britannicalearn.com). Please let me know if your child, or parents themselves are encountering any accessibility issues in school, public libraries, or otherwise with either of these websites. Please email me (kim at tpobc.org) with your name and contact information.Thank you in advance for your time and help!Sincerely,Kim CunninghamPresident, NOPBCkim at tpobc.org