[blindkid] If Math was never taught, can 22 yr old stay one extra year?

Tina Egle tegle at oakton.edu
Sun Sep 10 21:10:52 UTC 2017

Hello Dr. Robinson,

My 21 year old totally blind son is in high school but as soon as he turns
22 on Dec 13, he will be out of high school system. He is currently going
to out of district vision program but they never taught him Nameth code,
no math skills. In order for him to even get an associate degree from
College, he needs basic Math and all college admission require placement
test for English reading, writing and Math so how is he going to College
with no basic knowledge of Math?

Can we ask for extension? Is it possible?

Thank you,

Tina Egle Mother of Justin

cell 847/577-7500