[blindkid] Lilli Nelson's Little Room

Heather Field missheather at comcast.net
Sun Apr 22 02:46:18 UTC 2018

Hello,
I'm wanting to contact Alison Stephens.
In 2011 Alison posted an e-mail that said she had blueprints for creating
Lilli Nielson's Little Room and was willing to share them with anyone who
needed them. I have been contacted by the parents of a 6-month-old blind
baby and I would like to give them the blueprints to make the Little Room.
He is very active and sounds like he would have a wonderful time exploring
his own Little Room.

So, Alison, if you see this e-mail, would you please e-mail me privately
off-list so that I can send you my address and you could mail the blueprints
to me? Or, if someone else sees this post and knows how I might contact
Alison, would you please pass her contact info on to me.
I would be so grateful, as would the parents.
Thank you so much.

Warmly,
Heather Field

I have kept your e-mail form when you posted on the list