[BlindKid] Interns wanted! NFB DC BELL Academy 2019

Anna Givens annajee82 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 03:02:54 UTC 2018

Friends and Colleagues:

Forgive me if you have already seen this email. It was sent out last week, or so I thought, but everyone says they didn't get it...

Please consider sharing this with anyone who may be interested:

The National Federation of the Blind of DC is looking for interns for our two week BELL Academy next summer. The dates are July 29-August 9, 2019, with mandatory training on July 27. Housing is provided if you live outside DC area. Here is the link to apply and has more info:
https://goo.gl/forms/hzfnWqjz5x0838Mw1

Feel free to reach out to me with any questions.

All the best,
Anna E Givens | Program Coordinator | 402-817-8934 | annajee82 at gmail.com