[BlindKid] NEW in UEB: Hailstones and Halibut Bones, War Dog Heroes & 3 more

Seedlings Community Outreach seedlink7 at ameritech.net
Thu Jun 7 17:45:13 UTC 2018

NEW in UEB from Seedlings: Hailstones and Halibut Bones, War Dog Heroes & 3 more
How do you describe colors to a child who is blind? Adventures in Color: Hailstones and Halibut Bones, a book of poems by Mary O'Neill, allows those who have never seen colors to experience them in a beautiful way. The book is one of five more titles now available in Unified English Braille from Seedlings Braille Books for Children. The other titles are Goosebumps 12: Be Careful What You Wish For, War Dog Heroes - True Stories of Dog Courage in Wartime, A Boy at War, and A Little House Christmas.
Seedlings now has 115 titles in contracted UEB for independent readers. Order at http://www.seedlings.org/browse.php?cat=12Seedlings continues to add new titles regularly so check back often.
Seedlings' 305 print-and-braille board books for babies and toddlers and beginning readers are already in UEB. Order at http://www.seedlings.org/order.php  Karen S. Smith
Community Outreach Manager
Seedlings Braille Books for Children734-427-8552 x 301www.seedlings.orgFollow us on Facebook and Twitter (@SeedlingsBrlBks)!*** You can still donate to our bowling fundraiser here to help us reach our goal of $60,000 to make 6,000 braille books!

See Seedlings on TV:
https://youtu.be/p54HjnSVYDA