[blindkid] Braille items

adrijana prokopenko adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 16:21:13 UTC 2018

Well, the calendar months, dates and days are on the top of each page,
it is also binded at the top and it would leave him space to braille
in the middle and at the bottom of each page and if you like I can
also provide a few blank pages at the end to help him further if he
wants to make more notes.