[blindkid] The Future Of Braille

Roanna Bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 13:55:41 UTC 2018

Dear Parents,

I hope all of you are doing well. Next week I will be attending a conference about the future of braille. This conference is titled Working With The Experts- A Passport To Braille For Visually Impaired Students. It will be hosted by the Visual Aid Volunteers of Florida and the Florida Instructional Materials Center For The Visually Impaired. How do your children use braille in there daily lives? How do you incorporate the use of braille at home? Have you learned braille in order to communicate with your blind children? What role has a braille display played in your child's life?

Roanna Bacchus