[blindkid] Promoting Braille

Jang Hee I janghee at findinglouis.com
Fri Mar 30 17:38:38 UTC 2018

Dear Blind Kid,

I am Jang Hee I, CEO of Cobrix LLC, a Georgia-based company striving to
develop new and innovative ways to teach and introduce Braille to students
with blind and visually impairment, families, and educators. I am writing
to see if anyone from Blind Kid would be willing to spend 20 minutes or so
with us, to share with us your ideas about the teaching and promoting of
Braille, as part of Cobrix’s initial efforts to determine how best to
promote its mission.

I would be grateful if anyone would reach out to me to schedule an initial
brief conversation with us, at his/her convenience. My contact details are
below in my signature block; please feel free to call, comment, message or
email me for arranging this conversation.

With Kind Regards,

Jang Hee I
CEO
Cobrix, LLC